This mild shampoo will not only cleanse your hair, but will provide your hair with shine and bounce, whilst improving the health of your hair and scalp with fresh rosemary, camomile, green tea, lavender and tea tree.
Our Rosemary Shampoo is no ordinary shampoo, and no other shampoo has the same amount of fresh active extracts in its formula to compete with this. It not only cleanses the hair properly, but also provides ingredients to maximize the health and appearance of your hair, while also caring for the condition of your scalp and hair follicles.
General information on our Rosemary Shampoo
The saying “a rose is a rose is a rose” may be true of roses, but with hair shampoo this is not the case. Our Rosemary Shampoo is one of the finest and best shampoo’s ever formulated. Not only will the high rosemary content work actively on invigorating both your scalp and your hair, but coupled with the other herbs used, the rosemary extract will work in synergy with the other active ingredients, to give you have a head of hair like you have never seen.
Our product is so superior that tricologists often recommend that their clients use it to boost hair growth and to maximize the health of their scalp and hair. The shampoo will leave your scalp feeling clean and cared for, while at the same time cleaning and ridding your hair of all grime, pollution, excess oil and dirt – without causing your hair to look fly-about or splitting the ends of the hair.
Your hair will have body, bounce and shine after using it, and the ingredients in our Rosemary Shampoo will help to sort out any scalp problems like dandruff, and at the same time keep your hair feeling and smelling fresh. After use for a couple of weeks you will feel the increase in strength of your hair, and it will be far more manageable and easy to style. But most importantly – everybody around you will notice the health, sheen, shine, bounce and natural beauty of your hair and you will always be confident that your hair looks the best it has ever done.
Our Rosemary Shampoo has an unique and extraordinary formula, in which a blend of various pure herbs and natural ingredients are combined to create this remarkable product. It contains the following herbs and natural ingredients: camomile, green tea, calendula, rosemary, sage, horsetail, thyme, lavender and tea tree oil.
- It has a special chemical composition and is ideal for use on sensitive and delicate skin and has excellent decongestant properties as well as being a powerful anti-inflammatory. Apart from the anti-allergy effect it has, it also is active in wound healing, as well as healing ulcers.
- Furthermore it has great scavenging properties for neutralizing free radicals, and thereby preventing oxidative stress and aging, while the vaso-dilating properties promote circulation to the skin.
- On the scalp it is just as effective and also helps to prevent any itching and rashes, and is often included in good quality hair care products.
- It has three major benefits – Firstly, it is a a powerful antioxidant and thereby reduces free radical damage in the skin. Secondly, it is a potent anti-inflammatory agent, thereby reducing inflammation in the skin. And thirdly and most importantly, it has an inhibitory action on collagenase – an enzymatic action in the skin where the collagen is broken down, resulting in a firmer and more elastic skin.
- The flavonoids and catechols in green tea provide it with vitamin P properties and the tannins in its chemical composition give it astringent properties.
- The polyphenolic compounds act as an astringent, but also protect the skin, and later bring about vasoconstriction, reducing inflammation in the affected area. Finally, cell regeneration is caused as well as a wound healing activity.
- In hair care it can be used with great success to improve the gloss and shine of the hair as well as the tensile strength.
- It is a botanical compound used in skin and hair care to help with cell rejuvenation, wound healing, reducing inflammation, while soothing and softening.
- In hair care it is the re-mineralizing action that is of importance, as it helps hair that has been damaged, or breaks easily. It also helps to prevent dry, flyaway hair.
- It has two important properties – firstly, it is an outstanding free radical scavenger and therefore has amazing antioxidant properties, and secondly, it has a remarkable stimulating effect on the skin.
- Apart from this, it has good antiseptic properties and is traditionally used for hair and scalp stimulation, as well as in anti-aging products.
- It has rubefacient properties and is therefore most useful when an increase of blood flow is required or when below-par circulation needs to be rectified.
- When used in fair concentrations in hair products, it not only has a stimulating effect, but also helps to form an extraordinary hair and scalp conditioning product.
- It contains rosmarinic acid that has good antioxidant properties, which are reinforced by the picrosalvin also found in sage.
- Furthermore it has antimicrobial and antiviral effects and is often used in hair care for combating greasy and oily hair, by regulating the sebum production of the scalp. It is used in skin care to treat and prevent skin problems, such as acne.
- It is an extraordinary remineralizer of the skin and hair. It has haemostatic properties and provides natural silica to the skin and hair.
- The flavonoids and saponins in horsetail have great cell rejuvenating and regenerating properties and also have a stabilizing effect on the connective tissue, thereby increasing the firmness and elasticity of the skin and adding to the structural strength of hair.
- Its extraordinary effect on the skin even prompted the Commission E to approve it, as treatment for wounds. The flavonoids are responsible for its unique wound healing and tissue repair properties.
- It is an excellent tonic for the scalp and hair, and in folk medicine it has been used to prevent hair loss as it invigorates and sets off new growth and is often used in hair tonics or specialized hair products to promote hair growth and to help treat dandruff and hair loss.
- The phenolic compounds in thyme also have good antiseptic properties, which makes it particularly helpful in cosmetics to help prevent any skin problems.
- It is mainly used for its antiseptic and anti-dandruff properties, but also has antibacterial, spasmolytic (relieving spasms) and local pain killing actions.
- It contains ursolic acid, which is not only antibacterial, but also active against lipid oxidation and inhibits elastase (elastase results in tissue degeneration, inflammatory processes as well as tissue degradation, such as psoriasis and eczemas).
- The rosmarinic acid and polyphenolic derivatives have good antioxidant properties, which are helpful in countering aging.
- The main benefits of tea tree oil are that it has superb antiseptic, antifungal and broad-spectrum anti-microbial activity on the skin, and is therefore a highly prized ingredient to fight a variety of infections and skin problems.
- The molecular structure of tea tree oil makes it easy for it to penetrate the skin, where it also has an excellent anti-inflammatory effect on any inflammation found in the skin.
- It is most beneficial to help wounds heal faster and cleaner, and on the scalp it helps to prevent and control dandruff.
Directions for use
Wet the hair. Apply a small amount of Rosemary Shampoo and gently massage into the scalp, working up a lather. Rinse thoroughly with tepid water, dry and style as required.
- Superior shampoo and contains no harsh chemicals, yet is ultra effective.
- Not only will it remove all grime, pollution, excess oil and dirt from the hair, it conditions it at the same time.
- All the herbal ingredients work in synergy to stimulate hair growth and to maximize the health of your hair.
- Hair has more body, bounce, sheen and shine when using it.
- Helps to prevent and sorts our scalp problems such as dandruff etc.
- Your hair will be more manageable and easy to style.
- Concentrated so you use very little making it economical to use.
- Money-back guarantee.