General / definitions:
The competition titled “sign up & stand a chance to win” will run from 21 April 2020 and will end on 31 May 2020, at which time 5 winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries.
An entry is deemed valid when an entrant has successfully carried out all of the below mentioned actions:
- Liking the competition post on Instagram and/or Facebook
- Sharing the competition post
- Subscribing to our mailing list
Winners will be contacted within 7 working days of the competition closing date and will receive their prize within 21 working days of the competition closing date.
The prize consists of 1 x Ageless Anti Ageing Capsules (30 Capsules)
Competition Terms and Conditions
- AgelessHealth.co.za prize draw competitions are open only people aged 18 and over as at the time of the competition opening. Employees of AgelessHealth.co.za, its affiliates or participating companies are not eligible to enter. Failure to comply with any part of this clause will disqualify the respective entry from the competition.
- Only one entry per person per prize draw competition will be accepted.
- Each entrant shall enter the prize draw in the manner stipulated by the initiation announcement.
- The promoter will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, the promoter’s liability under or in connection with the prize draw competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the value of the prize in question.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, the promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the prize draw competition or any prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond the promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the prize draw competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- The promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner/s will be contacted via email/social media channels
- Copyright in all entries shall be owned by the promoter.