Apple Cider Vinegar Information
For centuries, Apple Cider Vinegar has been relied upon to not only improve general health, but also to help with weight loss, arthritis, rheumatism, gout, cholesterol, “restless leg syndrome” and a host of other problems.
We combined pure, unfiltered apple cider vinegar with extracts and fresh Centella asiatica leaves, as Centella humble herb has shown its mettle in boosting circulation and contributing to a healthy body.
Pure, unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar contains the ‘mother of vinegar’, which is the compound that is added to the apple juice to make vinegar. Mother of vinegar contains beneficial acetic acid and cellulose that aid digestion. Mother of vinegar is usually filtered out of vinegar before it is sold and the health benefits gained by drinking ‘the mother’ are lost.
Apple cider vinegar is a general tonic, traditionally used for weight loss, leg cramps and joint pains, sore throat, sinus problems, high blood pressure, arthritis, detoxifying the body, reducing cholesterol, slowing the aging process, regulating blood pressure and fighting infection, as well as osteoporosis.
In combination with Centella, it is effective in curbing the appetite, detoxifying the body, weight loss, boosting the immune system, treating arthritis, lowering cholesterol, improving circulation, enhancing memory, supplying amino acids, minerals and vitamins and aiding in the effective metabolism of food.
For more information on this product, please click here.
Our Apple Cider with Centella contains pure, unfiltered apple cider vinegar and organic centella leaves and to place these herbs in perspective we have included a short summary of each ingredient used.
pure unfiltered apple cider vinegar
- Used to help with weight loss and slimming as well as to suppress the appetite.
- Boosts the immune system and acts as a natural antiseptic and probiotic.
- Rich source of amino acids, vitamins and minerals.
- Helps digestion and improves metabolism. Used in decreasing cholesterol, arthritis and high blood pressure.
- Good for circulation and detoxifying the body, while stimulating thinking and helping to slow the aging process.
organic centella leaves
- Helps to increase circulation and helps with stimulating hair and nail growth.
- It has an anxiolytic and anti-stress activity by means of a depressant action on the central nervous system (CNS), involving an increase in the concentration of GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid) in the brain.
- Increases vascularisation of connective tissue.
- Helpful in treating arthritis.
- Furthermore, it also is helpful to minimize varicose veins, as it appears to enhance blood flow, increasing the tone of the connective tissue sheath that surrounds the veins, and helps to maintain the suppleness of the veins.
- Increasing the tensile integrity of the dermis (strengthens the skin).
Directions for use
For weight loss and the relief of colds and flu symptoms, drink two teaspoons (10 ml / 0.338 fl. oz) in half a glass of lukewarm water, 30 minutes before each meal, followed by half a glass of plain water.
For arthritis and lowering of high blood pressure, the same amount can be taken, but in water at room temperature, once a day upon waking.
Precautions and Benefits
- All natural goodness without any artificial ingredients.
- Contains the ‘mother of vinegar’ – strands of friendly bacteria that act as a pro-biotic
- Used for slimming, arthritis, rheumatism, gout and high cholesterol.
- Rich in vitamins and minerals.
- Helps to increase the circulation and used as an anti-aging compound.
- Helps to improve digestion and metabolism.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Money-back guarantee.