This superb moisturizing day cream is compatible for all skin types. It actively helps to fight aging and contains centella, camomile, hibiscus, rose, rosehip, soy and white lily extracts.
Moisturizing Day Cream
Our Moisturizing Day Cream is more than just a moisturizer – it provides abundant hydration and moisture, yet is formulated to actively work at keeping your skin looking youthful and to keep the signs of aging at bay.
General information on our Moisturizing Day Cream
This Moisturizing Day Cream does not simply moisturize your skin, it also deeply penetrates and improves the hydration of the skin and counter-acts negative influences, such as being in an air-conditioned room the entire day.
Apart from supplying abundant moisture to your skin to keep it plump, supple and elastic, the herbal active ingredients will pro-actively work to maximize the health of your skin, and to fight aging the natural way, by increasing circulation and stimulating the collagen, to keep a firm and youthful looking skin, while ensuring that the elastin in your skin is healthy and protected to promote a more elastic and supple skin.
The herbal actives will also help repair damage already caused from neglect, excessive exposure to the sun and the negative effects of previous bad skin care. The herbals are also selected so that they will help with minor skin problems and promote a healthy skin tone, color and texture.
Few other moisturizing creams have so many active herbal and botanical extracts, and are as effective in getting, and keeping your skin in good health and delay aging for as long as possible.
Our Herbal Moisturizing Day Cream has an unique and extraordinary formula, in which a blend of various pure herbs and natural ingredients are combined to create this remarkable product. It contains the following herbs and natural ingredients: aloe, centella, camomile, hemp seed oil, hibiscus, rose, rosehip, soy and white lily.
- It has many beneficial effects on the skin, and in particular skin that has been exposed to injury, UV radiation, suffered from cuts, nicks, burns and wounds. It is used for reducing inflammation as well as pain.
- The positive effect that aloe has on the skin should be attributed to the combined extract, as it is the synergetic effect of the various substances that produce the results.
- It has been demonstrated that when aloe is applied topically on the skin, it significantly accelerates the healing process and is complemented by great moisturizing and emollient abilities, resulting in increased elasticity and smoothness.
- One of its main functions is in increasing circulation, but it is also known for centuries for its great wound healing properties.
- It stimulates the fibroblast and collagen in the skin, yet prevents excessive proliferation of fibrous tissue in wound healing.
- Centella is particularly helpful in healing damaged and injured skin and maintaining healthy skin tone and elasticity.
- The triterpene components are principally responsible for fixing amino acids (alanine and proline) onto the collagen structure.
- It has a special chemical composition and is ideal for use on sensitive and delicate skin, having excellent decongestant properties, as well as being a powerful anti-inflammatory. Apart from the anti-allergy effect it has, it also is active in wound healing as well as in healing ulcers.
- Furthermore it has great scavenging properties, neutralizing free radicals, and thereby preventing oxidative stress and aging, while the vaso-dilating properties promote circulation to the skin.
- On the scalp, it is just as effective and also helps to prevent any itching and rashes, and is often included in good quality hair care products.
- It is non-greasy and has fine soothing and moisturizing properties. It is excellent when used to fight aging and also has superb moisture balancing properties.
- High amounts of polyunsaturated essential fatty acids (linoleic and linolenic acids) are found in hemp seed oil, which are excellent as an anti-inflammatory ingredient, helping to heal skin lesions and balance dry or oily skin conditions.
- It contains a host of beneficial compounds, but in essence it acts on the horny layer of the skin, to reduce the cohesion between the corneocytes, which positively affects the thickness of the skin and also increases skin moisture.
- This results in an improvement of skin flexibility and a higher moisture level.
- Hibiscus also contains anthocyanocides, which have astringent, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant (free radical scavenging activity) properties. It also inhibits the enzyme that causes elastase and hyaluronidase, while at the same time enhancing the retention of the skin’s hydric content.
- It contains anthocyanocides, which have remarkable anti-elastase properties (prevents the elastin in the skin degrading) and also strengthens capillary blood vessels.
- The sugars contained have an important skin hydration action and help to tone the skin.
- It furthermore has astringent properties which helps to reduce puffiness, edema and has a slight tightening effect.
- Apart from the moisturizing, soothing and softening effect that it has, it contains polyunsaturated fatty acids (vitamin F), also known as essential fatty acids (EFA), and when they are absorbed through the skin, they convert to prostaglandins (PGE), which are involved in cellular membrane and tissue regeneration.
- Because of this, rosehip oil brings about skin regeneration, enhancing wound healing. It furthermore contains trans-retinoic acid, which is responsible for skin rejuvenation, quicker healing time, repairing skin subjected to excessive sunlight and the resultant photo aging.
- The linoleic and linolenic acids in rosehip have also shown to reduce pigmentation of the skin and when used regularly rosehip has been shown to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- The oil has a regenerative effect on the cutaneous tissues due to the presence of unsaturated fatty acids, and therefore enhances local circulation in the area treated to bring about revitalization of the dermis.
- The combined properties of soybean oil make it a valued emollient for cosmetic use.
- Not only is it a superb moisturizer, but its intrinsic phytoestrogen content is valuable in promoting good skin care. The protease inhibitor effect that it also has can play a role in fighting unwanted changes in the cell, since it has anti-tumor properties.
- What stands out is the high proportion of phytosterols in the oil. These components have been attributed with the improvement of certain disorders of the conjunctive tissue and cutaneous injuries, because they cause an increase in the collagen biosynthesis of the fibroblasts and enhance the reduction of the reticular collagen.
- They may therefore be used in specific treatments for aged skin thanks to their revitalizing and emollient properties.
- It has been traditionally used to treat abscesses, boils, skin ulcers, wounds and burnt skin.
- Recent studies have also shown that the saponins in white lily can inhibit certain skin cancer activation.
- It is used to treat cuperosis (couperose/cuperose), where the skin is covered with small-dilated blood vessels.
- Furthermore, it has anti-inflammatory, protective, hydrating, moisturizing and emollient properties, which in turn help with skin elasticity.
Full List of Ingredients
- For a full list of the ingredients contained, please click here.
Directions for use of our Moisturizing Day Cream
Cleanse the skin with our Herbal Face Wash and pat the skin dry. Apply the Moisturizing Day Cream by placing a small amount on the tips of your fingers, rubbing your fingertips together and then gently smoothing it onto the skin with upward and outward strokes to your face and neck.
BENEFITS of our Moisturizing Day Cream
- Easily absorbed by the skin and can be used without make-up or under make-up.
- Has no oily, greasy or tacky residue after application.
- Moisturizes the skin and penetrates into the skin to improve hydration and helps to create a fine soft healthy looking complexion.
- Helps to prevent wrinkles and lines.
- Improves the texture and tone of the skin.
- All natural ingredients to help improve the health of the skin.
- Economical to use.
- Money-back guarantee.