Not only will our night cream deeply nourish the skin, but will fight aging and free radicals with botanical extracts of aloe, calendula, centella, camomile, ginseng, green tea, jojoba, rosehip, rosemary and added vitamin E.
Nourishing Night Cream
Our Nourishing Night Cream is the best way to provide your skin with nourishment at night to help the skin repair damage done during the day, and to prepare your skin for the new day ahead.
General information on our Nourishing Night Cream
With Nourishing Night Cream, you supply your skin with the ammunition to fight aging and to repair the damage wreaked on your skin during the day. It penetrates deeply and does not leave your skin feeling oily or greasy, and does not cause any skin problems. The active ingredients, listed below, will pro-actively work at fighting the free radicals caused during the day and this antioxidant effect will help prevent aging for as long as possible, and help you keep your youthful looks for longer.
Nourishing Night Cream will also help to repair damage resulting from bad habits, sun damage and a hectic life style. This is done in several ways – from stimulating growth and circulation, to helping regenerate cells, while removing oxidative wastes from the cells and tissue, plus preventing skin and tissue degradation. Not even the most dry and dehydrated skin stands a chance against this hyper nourishing and deeply moisturizing cream. Your skin will not only feel and look softer, but will have a far more toned and firm look as well, as the ingredients are so formulated to not only moisturize and hydrate the skin, but also to help firm-up the skin and supportive tissues.
Our Nourishing Night Cream has an unique and extraordinary formula, in which a blend of various pure herbs and natural ingredients are combined to create this remarkable product. It contains the following herbs and natural ingredients: aloe, calendula, centella, camomile, ginseng, green tea, hemp seed oil, jojoba, rosehip, soy, vitamin E and white lily.
- It has many beneficial effects on the skin, and in particular skin that has been exposed to injury, UV radiation, suffered from cuts, nicks, burns and wounds. It is used for reducing inflammation as well as pain.
- The positive effect that aloe has on the skin should be attributed to the combined extract, as it is the synergetic effect of the various substances that produce the results.
- It has been demonstrated that when aloe is applied topically on the skin, it significantly accelerates the healing process and is complemented by great moisturizing and emollient abilities, resulting in increased elasticity and smoothness.
- This botanical compound is often used in skin care products, as it has excellent properties and helps with cell rejuvenation, wound healing, reducing inflammation, soothing and softening the skin.
- Calendula is particularly helpful in cracked and damaged skin and has a humectant action on the skin, which helps with dry and dehydrated skin, while the cell rejuvenating properties are most useful in older as well as damaged skin.
- Furthermore, it has a slightly antiseptic and bactericidal effect and also helps with re-mineralization, with the oligoelements contained in the compound.
- One of its main functions is in increasing circulation, but it is also known for centuries for its great wound healing properties.
- It stimulates the fibroblast and collagen in the skin, yet prevents excessive proliferation of fibrous tissue in wound healing.
- Centella is particularly helpful in healing damaged and injured skin and maintaining healthy skin tone and elasticity.
- The triterpene components are principally responsible for fixing amino acids (alanine and proline) onto the collagen structure.
- It has a special chemical composition and is ideal for use on sensitive and delicate skin, having excellent decongestant properties, as well as being a powerful anti-inflammatory. Apart from the anti-allergy effect it has, it also is active in wound healing as well as in healing ulcers.
- Furthermore it has great scavenging properties, neutralizing free radicals, and thereby preventing oxidative stress and aging, while the vaso-dilating properties promote circulation to the skin.
- On the scalp, it is just as effective and also helps to prevent any itching and rashes, and is often included in good quality hair care products.
- One of its main actions is to prevent collagenase (destruction of the collagen), as it stimulates protein synthesis and inhibits proteic enzymatic degradation in the fibroblasts.
- The plant is also responsible for increasing phospholipids synthesis in the blood.
- Studies have shown that it has a strong anti-oxidant effect – thereby neutralizing free radicals, which is more considerable in derivatives of protapanaxatriol than in other fractions of the plant. It acts by optimizing the cutaneous metabolism of the whole body and is specifically helpful in capillary products to stimulate growth and increase tensile strength.
- It has three major benefits – It is firstly a powerful antioxidant, thereby reducing free radical damage in the skin. Secondly, it is a potent anti-inflammatory agent, thereby reducing inflammation in the skin. And thirdly, it has an inhibitory action on collagenase – an enzymatic action in the skin where the collagen is broken down, resulting in more firm and elastic skin.
- The flavonoids and catechols in green tea provide it with vitamin P properties and the tannins in its chemical composition give it astringent properties.
- The polyphenolic compounds also act as an astringent, but protect the skin, and later bring about vasoconstriction, reducing inflammation in the affected area. Finally, cell regeneration is caused as well as a wound healing activity.
- In hair care it can be used with great success to improve the gloss and shine of the hair as well as the tensile strength.
- It is non-greasy and has fine soothing and moisturizing properties. It is excellent for fighting aging and also has superb moisture balancing properties.
- High amounts of polyunsaturated essential fatty acids (linoleic and linolenic acids) are found in hemp seed oil, which are excellent as an anti-inflammatory ingredient, helping to heal skin lesions and balance dry or oily skin conditions.
- Although people see jojoba as oil, it is really a wax ester, and is non-oily or greasy and contains high levels of tocopherols, which have an antioxidant effect on the skin.
- Skin absorption studies at the University of Michigan demonstrated that jojoba is quickly absorbed into the skin, which is apparently via the transappendegeal mechanism and occurs through the pores and hair follicles. Because it is so rapidly absorbed, the pores and hair follicles remain open and thus maintain their proper functioning ability.
- It is an excellent moisturizer and softens the skin in a dual action – firstly by forming a non-greasy lipid layer, which is partially occlusive (thereby preventing water-loss through the skin) and secondly by the diffusion of jojoba into the intercellular spaces of the stratum corneum to soften this tissue.
- Apart from the moisturizing, soothing and softening effect that it has, it contains polyunsaturated fatty acids (vitamin F), also known as essential fatty acids (EFA), and when they are absorbed through the skin, they convert to prostaglandins (PGE), which are involved in cellular membrane and tissue regeneration.
- Because of this, rosehip oil brings about skin regeneration, enhancing wound healing. It furthermore contains trans-retinoic acid, which is responsible for skin rejuvenation, quicker healing time, repairing skin subjected to excessive sunlight and the resultant photo aging.
- The linoleic and linolenic acids in rosehip have also shown to reduce pigmentation of the skin and when used regularly rosehip has been shown to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- The oil has a regenerative effect on the cutaneous tissues due to the presence of unsaturated fatty acids, and therefore enhances local circulation in the area treated to bring about revitalization of the dermis.
- The combined properties of soybean oil make it a valued emollient for cosmetic use.
- Not only is it a superb moisturizer, but its intrinsic phytoestrogen content is valuable in promoting good skin care. The protease inhibitor effect that it also has can play a role in fighting unwanted changes in the cell, since it has anti-tumor properties.
- What stands out is the high proportion of phytosterols in the oil. These components have been attributed with the improvement of certain disorders of the conjunctive tissue and cutaneous injuries, because they cause an increase in the collagen biosynthesis of the fibroblasts and enhance the reduction of the reticular collagen.
- They may therefore be used in specific treatments for aged skin thanks to their revitalizing and emollient properties.
- As we age, the natural amounts of vitamin E become less in our skin and this can be supplemented by applying it directly to the skin.
- Not only does it help to guard against the ravages of free radicals, and keeping the resultant aging at bay, but also helps to moisturize the skin and assist with tissue repair.
- It has been traditionally used to treat abscesses, boils, skin ulcers, wounds and burnt skin.
- Recent studies have also shown that the saponins in white lily can inhibit certain skin cancer activation.
- It is used to treat cuperosis (couperose/cuperose), where the skin is covered with small-dilated blood vessels.
- Furthermore, it has anti-inflammatory, protective, hydrating, moisturizing and emollient properties, which in turn help with skin elasticity.
Full List Of Ingredients in our Nourishing Night Cream
- For a full list of all ingredients in our Nourishing Night Cream, please click here.
Directions for use
Cleanse the skin with Herbal Face Wash and pat the skin dry. Apply Nourishing Night Cream by placing a small amount on the tips of your fingers, rubbing your fingertips together and then gently smoothing it onto the skin with upward and outward strokes to your face and neck.
- Super nourishing and moisturizing cream to help fight aging without being oily, greasy or leaving a tacky residue.
- Soothes and calms the skin, promoting even colored complexion and fine facial texture.
- Softens the skin softer and help firm-up sagging and damaged skin.
- Helps to repair skin damage and prevents any other skin damage.
- Fights aging at cellular level by neutralizing free radicals.
- Improves circulation and boosts collagen and elastin in the skin.
- Economical to use.
- Money-back guarantee.